PWA CONSULTING TEAM
- Master of Bioethics at the University Center São Camilo,
- International MBA in Management Consulting in Brazilian Business School (BBS)
- Postgraduate in Policy and Strategy by the Association of Graduates of the Superior School of War (ADESG-SP)
- Postgraduate in Organizational Development (USP)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (PUC-SP).
- Managing Partner in PWA Consultoria.
- Has experience in business consulting, with emphasis on Strategic Management, Financial and Organizational Ethics studies in the following areas: planning, leadership, ethics, management and strategy.
- In the field of bioethics, has research and articles on topics related to ethics committees in research and human dignity.
- Member of the Research Ethics Committee of the University of São Paulo School of Nursing (EE-USP).
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Bioethics (SBB), the Regional Council of São Paulo Administration (CRA-SP), the National Association of Management Undergraduate courses (ANGRAD), the National Geographic Society (NGS), the Brazilian Academy of art, Culture and History (ABACH), the Association of Graduates of the Superior School of War (ADESG-SP), the Marine Society of Friends (SOAMAR-SP) and Advanced Studies Center in the Third Sector (neats) of PUC SP.
Graduated in Business Administration from Unibero and majoring in Psychology from FMU, with over 10 years experience in Internal Audit and Internal Controls both nationally and internationally. Currently, we are also dedicated to the study of human behavior and acts as Coach (Certified by the Brazilian Institute of Coaching).